Is it Neurology related??
I have had serious teeth irritation and sensations which led to dental flap surgery 2 months back. I consulted 3 doctors before proceeding with the surgery for second thoughts. Post surgery, irritation is somewhat relieved but not sensations. Sensations comes across teeths. Although i had neck spasm along with teeth issues, i neglected neck, thought that could be a different issue After the surgery, i still have sensations to cold, hot or spicy items. Difficult to drink even cold/hot water. I have used all types of desensitized gel, mouthwash and toothpastes with no breakthrough. I have noticed that neck spasm happens along with the uneasiness with the teeth. Also i showed up a orthopedic doctor with an xray, thinking this could be from neck/spine. But xray was neat, there is no irregularities. My gut feeling is that this could be Neurology related. Please advise and help.

Dr. Rahul Jain
Neurosurgeon 13 yrs exp Gurgaon
Please go ahead and consult a neuro specialist. It could be related to some neurological disease