Is it hemorrhoids?
A pea sized lump around the analysis opening. I do not have any problem while walking and sitting.  But sometimes while sitting it's not comfortable. What should I do ?
103 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Ravindra Gaadhe
Gastroenterologist 7 yrs exp Ahmedabad
It can be external piles, but need to see it. Other possibility is like wart, polyp or simply a skin tag. Better get a gastroenterologist consultations
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?