Is homeopath ny gud 4 ILD

My dad is suffering from ILD since last 3 years they have to use the oxygen concentrator almost all the time I read about this disease everywhere and I can't find anything except pulmonary rehabilitation and oxygen therapy but my friend asked yesterday that have you seen any homeopathic doctor yet and told me that they do have medicines which are helpful in a long term process so I'm here for a guidance regarding that.

Dr. Amal Krishna Mandal
Homeopath 30 yrs exp Kolkata

Hello , please go the reply  here as Dr.A.K.Mandal on 7th August as homoeopath ,from where my  name has been deleted  due to change of Photo. However along with earlier reply I want to mention here that I  should not discuss so many causes for medical hazards  but  I should suggest you that you should go through a proper homoeopathic characterized case recording system which will help for treatment and find out the basic causes. You may contact for ONLINE treatment through Practo location dumdum Kolkata.
Dr. Ravi Singh
Homeopath 17 yrs exp Lucknow

Interstitial Lung Disease are to be treated with care. In homeopathy we provide constitutional remedy according to symptoms of patients. Suppose we have 5 patients of ILD all of them will receive different constitutional remedy. Consult a classical homeopath.
Dr. Geetika Bansal
Homeopath 19 yrs exp Delhi

Homeopathy reverses the fibrotic process happening in lungs gradually thus help maintain the oxygenation of blood. You can consult us telephonically for this disease and receive medicine at your doorstep. Enrol for geriatric care for patients above 60yrs. With one month treatment, you will be able to assess the reduction in use of oxygen concentrator.
Homeopath 31 yrs exp Kolkata
  I should not make any suggestion like others without proper case taking along with investigation which is required for homoeopathic characterized  ,& individualised treatment for each individual patients . As two  individuals  are not alike. So you may contact through email abanm@rediffmail to get my no
Dr. Rangadhar Satapathy
Homeopath 26 yrs exp Bhubaneswar
The regular oxygen therapy is the management because there is insufficient oxygenation to the body due to thickening or scarring of lungs . So it is required , but side by side if adopting homeopathy treatment that will help to reduce the fibrotic tisuues from the alveolar sac gradually. Here the target of treatment should be like this- proper homeopathy treatment should be given to reduce the alveolar fibrosis tissues and oxygen therapy to maintain the body oxygen level. Because they dont have medicines to reduce the fibrosis condition but homeopathy has that scope. So a conjugation of treatment for a long term period is highly required to make the patient recovery. Here one thing I would like to suggest that homeopathy does not have any specific medicine for any specific disease. The medicines are choose as per the detail symptoms of the patient which is generally taken in a specific format. so always start your treatment with any qualified experienced homeopathy doctor to get the good result. Thank you.
Dr. Vivek Pahwa
Homeopath 17 yrs exp Delhi
Sir the problem is curable by homoeopathic medicines but you need to consult in person so that right medicine can be given to you for the problem
Vishwajeet Singh
Homeopath 5 yrs exp Delhi
Homeopathy treat the constitution of the person thereby increasing the immunity power of the person and cure his disease from inside