Is Hep B-3 mandatory for 10 weeks old
My baby has been given hepatitis b doses at birth and at 6 weeks. When will the 3rd dose of hepatitis B will become due? In my baby's vaccination card there is no mention of hepatitis b 3rd & 4th dose. And directly Hep A1 dose is mentioned at 12 months. But in my friend' baby's vaccination card, hepatitis b 3rd and 4th dose is mentioned at 10 & 14 weeks respectively. I am really confused about the same. Kindly guide.

Greetings, yes you can take hep B 3rd at 10weeks nd 4th at 14week.
Greetings to you. Third dose of HEP3 is not mandatory. normally advised for people with immune system is compromised ,ie in case if AIDS, HIV positive cases. don't forget about other immunizations. During this surge of pandemic, follow all precautions, including stay at Home safe ,mask, distancing of 6 feet, Washing hands properly and sanitizing all surfaces and hands up to wrists .Hepatitis A dose to be given at i yr.
All of family members must take Covid vaccines.
take care of weaning., take care against mosquitoes, malaria and Dengue is very common, use mosquitoes', or mosquito repellant.