Is fair and lovely safe
Can i use fair and lovely everyday or it is harmfull my skin has dark complextion is there is any alternative to become fair

Hello there. Don't apply any creams which claim to make you fair. They do not make you fair. And moreover, over the counter creams contain steroids which will increase your problems further after giving you good results for a brief moment if time. Consult a dermatologist for genuine help. Regards
Vijaykumar Aware Patil
Ayurveda 6 yrs exp Ahmednagar
Yes... Thanks for health questions Don't worry Every problem is corrected on this platform permanently You can use this cream but after applying on face don't go in hot sun rays For fairness go for ayurvedic medicines and oils for massage therapy gives tremendous results For medicines details ask me on private questions If any query ask me on private questions section Hope Better Health