diabetes-icon

Is Diabetes A Deficiency.

Sir, i Have Diabetes since 1 year. I think that since i have started taking insulin, my body has started taking toll on my health. I am not the Portrait of my old self. Before i used to go without eating for 5 Hrs. I think that because of diabetes my life has become Quite short. I am totally shattered. I think that there is no reason to live in the World anymore. Wenever i have to eat, i have to take insulin.

Doctor Answers (1) on Is Diabetes A Deficiency.

Diabetes is just an insufficiency to meet out normal blood glucose metabolism due to insulin deficiency or insulin resistance. It's a metabolic disorder that can be controlled by proper medication. Don't get depressed because it's a disorder that needs a best manager to manage it. You are the manager for this. Take it as a challenge and just update yourself with scientific knowledge about disease. We are soon going to launch patient education course for diabetes. Keep in touch. I can understand your mental state but believe me it's just a phase and I know you can overcome that hurdle. Wishing you strength and good health. Consult your Diabetologist for any concern or call me. Good day.