diabetes-icon

Masturbation-diabetes

I masturbate twice or thrice a week. Will that make me impotent? My penis seems to have shrunken from what it was when i was 18. And when flaccid, nerve show up on my penis and it becomes so shrunken. Nerves also show up on the back of my palms. Is that a symbol that i am getting weak and is it too often to do? And will it make me impotent? And will it cause me to get diabetes since my mother is a diabetic?

Doctor Answers (1) on Masturbation-diabetes

Dr. Chethan R S Bangalore | General Physician
Hi.... Masturbation now is regarded as a normal, healthy sexual activity that is pleasant, fulfilling, acceptable, and safe. It is a good way to experience sexual pleasure and can be done throughout life. Masturbation is only considered a problem when it inhibits sexual activity with a partner, is done in public, or causes significant distress to the person. It may cause distress if it is done compulsively or interferes with daily life and activities. Consult sex therapist...