IS DANDRUFF INFECTIOUS
I have a doubt that dandruff is infectious that causes from one person to another person or is it non-infectious.please clarify my doubt Thanks.

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

Dandruff is non infectious. Start using an antifungal shampoo ev​​eryday for first week and then reduce the application to twice a week for maintenance. You should keep the shampoo atleast for 3 minutes on the scalp for it to act. This should solve your problem. However if problem persists, consult a Dermatologist for proper diagnosis and treatment plans. Sometimes changing the anifungal shampoo also helps. Hope it helps you