Is cramping or spotting mandatory
Is cramping or spotting mandatory during early pregnancy,if so when these symptoms will be observed.

Spotting is not good for you. This problem is due to the hormnal disturbance.
take care.
consult me online with full history and report for complete cure and relief.

+157
Chat with a doctor
Dear , don't worry Consult  gynacologist if above problems which u said , above symptoms not good in pregnancy
Take Proper counselling for this Consult online with me
No it not These syptoms should raise an alarm This could be early signs of abortion
consult me for more discussion on ur problem and treatment
It's not a very good sign.. it could be a sign of early miscarriage...plz have proper rest..