Irritation while urinate

Actually the problem is while urination it feels irritating like it has touched chilly but after urination its feels normal and the flow is ok and also i've some problem of gas. so what do i do for cure..?

Doctor Answers (3) on Irritation while urinate

Amal Mandal Kolkata | Homeopath
Hello , please go the reply  here as Dr.A.K.Mandal on 6th August as homoeopath ,from where my  name has been deleted  due to change of Photo. However along with earlier reply I want to mention here that I  should not discuss so many causes for medical hazards  but  I should suggest you that you should go through a proper homoeopathic characterized case recording system which will help for treatment and find out the basic causes. You may contact for ONLINE treatment through Practo location dumdum Kolkata.
Kolkata | Homeopath
Dr A K Mandal here for you. You may contact through Practo location dumdum Kolkata for your characterized treatment
It will not be proper without proper case taking & investigation about your problems
Dr. Harsha Bangalore | General Physician
Hi there...I can understand your concern. You might be suffering from urinary tract infection or balanitis or gonorrhoea. In balanitis, the urine might be touching the glans penis and causing the burning sensation. You will need detailed clinical examination and further investigations because treatment for all the three conditions vary. Kindly consult a urologist or dermatologist for further evaluation.