Irritation on skin

I got irritation on my skin due to which i have got tiny ittchy bumps on my face. One of the bump brokeout while itching and left a dark red scar on my face. Should i use naxodin gel for scar?
views-icons 28 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Irritation on skin

doctor profile image
Dr. Rahul Kolamkar
13 yrs. of exp | Amravati | Homeopath

INR 300 for 24 hrs

I don't know about naxodin. But also on seeing the snap I saw just the injury mark. its just simple healing process. Though it needs care but not a scar treatment right now may be further if the healing is not proper. I suggest to go with Homoeopathy as there are lot many good creams and lotion to heal such acute skin conditions. try it.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?