Irritation kind _head
Hello I am getting pain at the back of my head but it is not the kind of headache. I feel like something is in the back of my head. I always feel that I need to touch my head that makes me a bit relaxed. I don't have any idea what to do and I am bit confused. Plz give me any suggestion and do i need to visit the doctor.
31 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Akhila Kumar Panda
Neurologist 9 yrs exp Bhubaneswar
Probably u are having non specific neck pain Might be cervical spondylosis Please do isometric beck exercise Learn from nearest physiotherapy center
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.