Irritation
Hi, Whenever I  pass urine, the penis is irritating exact spot is the foreskin. This is been for few days. Now it has just started. Kindly tell me the reason and treatment or remedy for this. Which Doctor should I consult regarding this either dermatologist ?

Your symptoms show signs of Urinary tract infections or Renal stones. First consult a general physician to rule out the cause and then they will decide the line of treatment. They will run a Urine routine or an ultra sound scan if it could be a renal stone. It's better you do these as soon as possible. Thank you.