Irritable bowel syndrome

Would like a cure for ibs. M unable to travel to work in the morning. I go atleast 3 times to the toilet. Sometimes while traveling. M unable to control my bowel
views-icons 118 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark Bookmark this Answer

Dr. Shalini Kushwaha
Homeopath 2 yrs exp Delhi

Hello. From how much time you have this? You have had any previous intestinal infection? Abdominal pain is also there? Stools are constipated or soft? Don't worry, we have a cure in homeopathy :-)
Farhan Nadaf
Homeopath 2 yrs exp Mumbai
It's very unfortunate to hear that you're suffering from this IBS. However to confirm the diagnosis of IBS history of minimum 4-6 months of suffering is required. You're thus adviced to visit a gastroenterologist to get it confirmed. Meanwhile your diet should include more of fibers, not to forget fruits and to avoid anything which is spicy and oily. If your diet include nonveg, it is advisable for you to avoid for atleast 15-20 days. You're also free to give your follow up here or to any other Homeopath in your locality.
Dr. Paresh P. Mehta
Homeopath 24 yrs exp Mumbai
I can understand your dilemma in the present situation.I would advice you to take Homoeopathic treatment which will help you in getting relief.Diet and timing of intake are very important for your condition.Different food items will have impact on your bowel movements and so proper diet and medications will help you in getting relief.Hope you get well soon.Thank you Website www.drfriend.in