Irritable bowel syndrome
I am facing severe constipation from last 4 days, tried many things like isabgol but it did not work. Earlier was having rectal bleeding as well like a month before .could you please suggest what to do

Dr. Satyajit Godhi
GastroIntestinal Surgeon 11 yrs exp Bangalore
Madam..rectal bleeding in the past and constipation now ...warrents a colonoscopy. Kindly meet your nearest gastroenterologist for the same also please tell me if u had painful passage of stools when you had rectal bleeding in past.if do it suggests a fissure which has now lead to sphincter spasn and constipation.