Irritable Bowel Syndrome
I am constipated since childhood, all the blood tests, sigmoidoscopy, biopsy, sonography of abdomen are normal. Researching on internet I felt it is IBS-C. Can you please recommend where I can get best treatment for IBS? Internet gave some results for homeopathy, will it cure? Any allopathic doctor anywhere in India you would recommend?
105 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

Hi So far there is no complete cure for irritable bowel syndrome... Treatment is always symptomatic.... On and off .... But before concluding on IBS it's better to rule out other causes.... Consult gastroenterologist....
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.