Irregural mensuration cyc

I have an irregular menstruation problem.it generally happens so that whenever I take madecine it I'll work for around one n half yr for me then again my cycle get distub.its not like I I'll have to take medicine every month.its like once if I had then till another one n half yr or so I I'll not have to take it as the cycle I'll b proper on time.plz help me out of this issue now it's been nearly three months and I did not get my periods yet.

Dr. Mamta Pattnayak
Gynecologist 14 yrs exp Gurgaon

Hi, since 3 months if you  have  not got your periods please meet gynaecologist soon. She will give you medicine fir withdrawal. Otherwise your hormone will be imbalanced more.

Hi..... Periods can be delayed for a single cycle or it can be delayed in every cycle. If the delay is in only a single cycle, the most likely cause is a temporary cause like stress. If the periods are delayed but regular in every cycle, then the chances are that the woman has a naturally long menstrual cycle and that this delay in her periods is normal for her....
Dr. Disha Sridhar
Obstetrician 13 yrs exp Bangalore
Sorry to  inform  you  but you are walking  on the road of hormone  imbalances  which lead to period and fertility  issues in short term but serious  disorders  like diabetes,  blood  pressure,  autoimmune  thyroid  disease  and cancers in the long term.
Good news is that it can be totally  reversed if you choose to do so. If you  really  want  to  know  the root cause of your problem and heal it permanently ,  please  read my blogs on www.truhealing.com or practo health  feeds. Hope that helps....