Irregularties
I suffer from white discharge problem and irregular periods.my periods are almost 8 days late after a month .and i also have a lower pain during period and it is also bloody discharge .plz recommend a medicine for regular periods and rid of white discharge please advice it is not a serious problem .i have pimples on fa

Dr. Panchani
Gynecologist 10 yrs exp Surat

good morning dear.  thnxs for your Question.   whitish discharge is not a big problem dear. but you u should take treatment for whitish discharge if u have rt now.   for that i wana know your menes history (past and present). also wana know abt nature of discharge .  u can send me your detail medical history on my watsapp   9375478933