IrregularMenstrual cycle
My Menstrual cycle is non stop from last 14 days. But bleeding happens only for 1 hour in a day ( only during the time I do gyming). Even on days when I didn't go to gym, bleeding happens only for the same time duration. What should I do?

Dr. Shalini Kushwaha
Homeopath 3 yrs exp Lucknow

Hello. You consult me at my clinic for detailed case history and treatment by homoeopathic mode of treatment. Homoeopathic treatment has got a solution for it.

Hi.... In a normal menstrual cycle, a balance between the hormones estrogen and progesterone regulates the buildup of the lining of the uterus (endometrium), which is shed during menstruation. If a hormone imbalance occurs, mentrual irregularities occurs.. Consult gynecologist for further evaluation and treatment .