Irregularity of periods

Im 22 years old... im having irregular periods and regular vaginal discharge. And if i have intercourse i will get full leg pain for left leg... left leg will be not able to stand only... may i know any suggestion for this
views-icons 24 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Harshini.V
Gynecologist 5 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

U have vaginal infection.. Consult gynecologist for treatment don't worry
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?