Irregular Peroid
Hello Doctor, Am Sridevi 28 Yrs Old, 5 Years ago i got marriage. I have Boy baby he is 2 1/2 years Old. I've irregular Periods (once in 3 months) Last period details : November - 2015, March - 2016, June 2016, September 2016 till i didn't have my period. I check pregnancy test also it is negative. Please help me

Go to your gynaecologist Get a scan done to rule out Polycystic ovaries Get all your hormone levels done. Do exercise regularly. Eat more of vegetable salads Drink plenty of water.
Your cycles are not normal. It could be PCOS or thyroid. In case you have put on weight, you must diet and exercise to lose that.
Ultrasound pelvis, TSH