Irregular periods
Recently I was diagnosed as a diabetic, but from past 2 years I have irregular periods problem and gynaecologist recommended to take OC pills but now due to diabetes I have stopped taking pills. Is there any treatment that will correct my irregularities.

Dr. Aarti Kulkarni
General Physician 9 yrs exp Thane

Yes,  Ayurvedic treatment and Panchakarma under ayurvedic gynecologist will help you. Modify lifestyle and diet according to Ayurveda. Do exercise and reduce weight if you are overweight.
Dr. Rakesh Sapra
Ayurveda 36 yrs exp Delhi

Yes, it can be cured in Ayurveda. You hv to share your u/s report regarding your status for PCOD and S Insulin - fasting and PP. Still you can start चंद्रांशु रस one tab twice a day. Thanks
Dr. Nayana P Hegde
Ayurveda 24 yrs exp Bangalore
Age and marital status needed. Ayurvedic Panchakarma will help.