Irregular Periods Problem
I have been facing irregular periods problem from my teenage i. e. delay in periods. My period was missed in the last month. I have consulted with a gynecologist. She told me it's because of hormonal imbalance and poly cyst. I have poly cyst from last 2years. Doctor prescribed me a medicine that helps to come periods within 5-14days. It's 9days after taking the medicine. But still my has not yet started.

consult me for more discussion on ur problem and treatment
WIt for more 5days
Connect with me for online consultation for details BeBorn Gynecology Santacruz Mumbai
Wait for another two three days
for further queries contact me online
Connect online to solve your queries related to pcos. Wait for 2 to 3 days for menses