Irregular periods
My periods are irregular  so  I  did 5 months course of krimson . my last period starts at 22 august n still  m not getting my period. Yesterday home pregnancy test is done  but it was negative. Is there is chance of pregnancy? Should I wait for some more days n test again?

Dr. Neelima Deshpande
Sexologist 26 yrs exp Pune
Thank you for your question. It would be wise to repeat the pregnancy test after a week if your periods have still not started. I presume you stopped the pill because you wish to get pregnant. Sometimes women who have irregular periods find it hard to get pregnant spontaneously. You may wish to see a gynaecologist specialising in fertility treatment sooner rather than later because you may spend a long time trying and getting disappointed if your cycle is irregular. best wishes