Irregular periods
My periods are irregular from beginning, it's been 2 years 4 months for my married life, planning for baby now... My Cycles after marriage was 40-45 days, my last period was on June 7th, I didn't get my periods as of now.  I took a pragnacy test at home it's negative.. Can u please suggest me, what's the issue?

better do some tests why u getting so irregular periods is 40-45 days fixed or this also varies
It is due to pcos do ur sonography of abdomen also do ur blood test for Fsh,Lh,Prland Tft after that we will go with treatment i am sure it may be pcos what is ur weight height and age
consult me privately for more details
Take homoeopathic med. Pulsatilla 200. Daily night before sleep for 15 days