Irregular periods

Irregular periods since 1 year got tested lh was 24 and fsh 3 all other test like prolactin, thyroid and ultrasound normal but with high lh doctor prescribed normoz taking normoz since 5 months but still cycles are 50-60 months apart

Dr. Vijyaben Patel
Gynecologist 37 yrs exp Ahmedabad

Hi 50-60 months apart? or days? Actually there are chances of PCOD. And if it is PCOD, take care of your weight and change life style. As per my opinion do not run behind regular periods unless you are planning to be pregnant.
Dr. Rita Bakshi
Gynecologist/Obstetrician 31 yrs exp Delhi
Hello, Periods might be delayed monthly due to factors like stress. Also, your body weight is less as compared to your height. You are likely to have PCOS. Visit a gynecologist for further treatment and get evaluated for PCOS. You can also visit my clinic International Fertility Centre located in Green Park, New Delhi for further evaluation. My clinic offers varied gynecological treatments and services to help you have a successful treatment. You can mail your contact details to reach you.