Irregular Periods

I've been experiencing irregular periods from past 4-5 years. I've been to many gynec doctor, but none of the treatments have worked yet. I took all the pills and medicines regularly as directed by the doctors. As long as I took those medicines,my period was regular but when the course got over, I was asked to stop taking medicines but than again my periods stopped. It's been 4-5 years since my period has not been regular or occured naturally. Because of this, I suffer problems like pimples, harmonal disbalance, anxiety, stress and extreme hair fall (right side of the crown area of my head is almost bald and it's increasing day by day) I take proper diet, I walk daily for good health but nothing happens. Please help me out.

Doctor Answers (1) on Irregular Periods

Dr. Hithysh BM Bangalore | General Physician
Hello don't worry you are suffering from irregular cycles disorder which is mainly due to hormonal imbalance and immature hypothalamo pituitary gonadal axis it will take some time to get matured this is the axis which controls menstrual cycle till then you need to take medications to make your cycles regular consult obg specialist for further evaluation and treatment.