Irregular periods
I have PCOD problem and my uterus is also enlarge .. so what precaution should I take ... and is there is problem for me... in future.. in my married life....and my weight is also increasing..

Dr. Harisha N L
avoid junk foods,carbohydrates like rice etc,avoid oily foods...add proteins and fibre rich foods to your diet with green tea,green leafy vegetables, fruits...do regular exercise at least 2 hours a day...get an ultrasonogram of the pelvis regularly to monitor the size of your cysts. Oral contraceptive pills makes your cycle regular as long as it is consumed...consult nearest gynecologists they will do the needful.