Irregular periods
I have been having irregular periods since I was very young. Sometimes I get it as late as 2 months. This time too it is late but to be sure I took a pregnancy test twice and it was negative. And I'm also not feeling good since last 2-3 days. Do I need to worry??

It's difficult to judge as your cycles are irregular. Check 2 rule out pregnancy with the pregnancy kit.
Learn the safe ways of having sex to avoid unwanted pregnancy. Exercise regularly to release tensions. It will help you to regularise your periods also.