Irregular Periods
I'm having irregular periods since October , I had to take norethisterone and then march, April, may my cycle was fine and then again my cycle is disturbed now. What can be the reason?

Dr. Harsha
Hi there...I can understand your concern. Irregular menstrual cycles can be due to many reasons like anaemia, thyroid disorders, pcod, fibromas, stress, drug intake. You will need detailed clinical examination and further investigations including ultrasound abdomen and pelvis, hormonal profile. So kindly consult a gynaecologist for further evaluation.