Irregular periods
I am suffering about irregular periods form this month starting onwards I don't know why that means the periods are coming with in 5days gap please help me

Irregular menses can occur due to hormonal imbalance.you may need to take hormonal tabs to regularize your periods and hormonal tests.consult your gynaecologist.
Hello. Are you taking a lot of stress? Stress can be a major reason behind irregular periods. Visit a gynecologist and get basic hormonal profile testing done to rule out the cause.
You mean the periods are about once in 35days?It's ok ..... You don't worry. Drink plenty of water. Have fresh vegetables Walk one hour everyday.. Get blood tests done atleast once just to be sure that you're fine.