Irregular periods

I am a married women due to irregular periods i consult a doctor,she suggested me scan in that report (Bilateral mild poly cystic ovaries) after that follicular scan done doctor seeing reports ovaries are not releasing this is any major problem or not plz tell me.

Sharath Kumar K N
General Physician Mandya
Polycystic ovary syndrome  is a problem in which a woman's hormones are out of balance. It can cause problems with your periods and make it difficult to get pregnant. PCOS also may cause unwanted changes in the way you look. If it isn't treated, over time it can lead to serious health problems, such as diabetes and heart disease. If your overweight reduce your Wright with exercise, exercise alone can make ovaries to release ovum, if not you need hormonal therapy for that and even metformin. Nothing to worry now, it can be managed, Consult your gynecologist.