Irregular periods
Having irregular periods almost delayed upto 4 months now and not sure whether I hve pcod or not . But I hve cists in ovaries

Do aswhini muthirai, deer hunting exercise yoni muthirai...
take flower medicine willow...
naadi sutti pranayamam

+199
Chat with a doctor
Hi.... In a normal menstrual cycle, a balance between the hormones estrogen and progesterone regulates the buildup of the lining of the uterus (endometrium), which is shed during menstruation. If a hormone imbalance occurs, mentrual irregularities occurs.. Periods can be delayed for a single cycle or it can be delayed in every cycle. If the delay is in only a single cycle, the most likely cause is a temporary cause like stress. ... Consult Gynecologist for further evaluation.....