Irregular periods

Had pcod initially.. And it reduced now. But still m not getting my periods. It's been more than three months.. I m waiting for my period.
views-icons 28 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹150 for 24 hrs

Hello there. I can understand your concern. Its difficult to comment on anything specific because the history provided is very less and also we havent examined you nor we have checked any reports . Its better if you consult a gynecologist in person for further evaluation and management of the same. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?