Irregular periods

From Feb my periods r irregular I had in April 23rd and June 28 th recently did all medical tests no thyroid less blood 7.5 hemoglobin and not able to sleep properly and I gained weight from Feb to June was 53 now 61 kg now from June 28 th to till today July 6 th almost 9 days periods r regular it should be 3 to 5 days little bit worried and I'm not using any medicines taking healthy food and excesise and sleeping well before no periods and now it's almost 9 days please suggest

Doctor Answers (2) on Irregular periods

Dr. Disha Sridhar Bangalore | Gynecologist/Obstetrician
If you really  want to know  and heal the root cause of this issue, please read my blogs on Prato health feed or www.truhealing.com. Hope that helps
Dr. Chethan R S Bangalore | General Physician
Hi..... In a normal menstrual cycle, a balance between the hormones estrogen and progesterone regulates the buildup of the lining of the uterus (endometrium), which is shed during menstruation. If a hormone imbalance occurs, mentrual irregularities occurs..... Consult gynecologist for further evaluation and treatment....