Irregular periods

From Feb my periods r irregular I had in April 23rd and June 28 th recently did all medical tests no thyroid less blood 7.5 hemoglobin and not able to sleep properly and I gained weight from Feb to June was 53 now 61 kg now from June 28 th to till today July 6 th almost 9 days periods r regular it should be 3 to 5 days little bit worried and I'm not using any medicines taking healthy food and excesise and sleeping well before no periods and now it's almost 9 days please suggest

Hi..... In a normal menstrual cycle, a balance between the hormones estrogen and progesterone regulates the buildup of the lining of the uterus (endometrium), which is shed during menstruation. If a hormone imbalance occurs, mentrual irregularities occurs..... Consult gynecologist for further evaluation and treatment....
Dr. Disha Sridhar
Gynecologist/Obstetrician 13 yrs exp Bangalore
If you really  want to know  and heal the root cause of this issue, please read my blogs on Prato health feed or www.truhealing.com. Hope that helps