Irregular periods
Doesn't get periods regularly! Need a solution for that because it cause me problem in future so definitely need a solution

Hello, You are having irregular periods so I would suggest that you consult a gynaecologist and get yourself evaluated for PCOS and thyroid and get all hormonal testing done to rule out the cause behind irregularity in periods. You can also visit my clinic International Fertility Centre located in New Delhi for further evaluation. My clinic offers varied gynecological treatments and services and ensures that you have a successful treatment. You can share your contact details to reach you.
At 19 year irregular period might be normal get your usg to rule out Pcod and thyroid test done
Hi..... In a normal menstrual cycle, a balance between the hormones estrogen and progesterone regulates the buildup of the lining of the uterus (endometrium), which is shed during menstruation. If a hormone imbalance occurs, mentrual irregularities occurs.. Periods can be delayed for a single cycle or it can be delayed in every cycle. If the delay is in only a single cycle, the most likely cause is a temporary cause like stress