Irregular periods
Actually my monthly periods are irregular coming either bfre the date or after the date and it lasts only upto two three days compared to bfre plz give me suggestion it's an big pblm or it ll create any pblms in future wrt pregnancy..

Dr. Navpreet Buttar
Gynecologist 16 yrs exp Chandigarh
Periods coming with 22 to 35 days are absolutely normal and usually their is no problem in conceiving. But of you have weight gain, excessive facial hair, pimples etc then you need to be evaluated by your gynaecologist and you also need a new ultrasound. But nothing to worry as such.
Dr. Harsha
Hi there...I can understand your concern. Irregular menstrual cycles can be due to many reasons like anaemia, thyroid disorders, pcod, fibromas, stress, drug intake. You will need detailed clinical examination and further investigations including ultrasound abdomen and pelvis, hormonal profile. So kindly consult a gynaecologist for further evaluation.