Irregular period
My last month period date was 2nd Aug. But this month it not yet started. Only change in my diet was I consumed triphala juice and Bitter gourd tablet for my stomach problem. I don't have much stress also. There is no such other reason like heavy exercise etc. Please suggest some remedy.

Dr. Neelima Deshpande
Sexologist 26 yrs exp Pune

Thank you for your question. It would be helpful for you to see your gynaecologist for a complete history, examination and tests to determine the cause of delayed periods. In my experience it is always wise to do a pregnancy test even if you think it is likely to be negative. One big cause can be ruled out. I would suggest you see your gynaecologist, get a pregnancy test done. Also take with you the dates of the past three months periods and their pattern. As you say, there doesn't appear to be an obvious cause so it will need further tests. hope this helps. please do not self medicate