Irregular painful periods
I have severe painful periods and irregularities. And my USG report is perfectly normal. I Want to know if I do Sexual Intercourse, is this helps me to cure the irregularities and pain?? Pls help. It hampers my everyday work.
18 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Harisha N L
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Underlying cause should be treated to resolve your issue not sexual intercourse... Consult nearest gynecologists and take over the counter non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.