Irregular of periods
I got a periods in nov after that didnt get periods from three months .now, getting a smell at uterus so, i took a taxim o 200 tablets for oneday, after stopping that tablet i am getting lite bleed which includes sperm also but not complete periods i am confused with that .what i have to do pls tell me

Hi there...it may occur in women who have anemia i.e low haemoglobin levels,diabetes or thyroid problems. It is also common in women with high levels of a protein called prolactin in their blood...it can be the side effects of certain drugs like oral contraceptives,antipsychotics,antiepileptics...it may be due to poly cystic ovarian disease as well... So I would suggest you to consult nearest gynecologists for detailed clinical examination and evaluation they will do the needful.