Irregular menstrual

Main problem is that there is delay in periods and sometimes the bleeding continues for a long duration of time. Please let me know the reason and cure for this

Doctor Answers (3) on Irregular menstrual

Dr. Disha Sridhar Bangalore | Gynecologist/Obstetrician
If you really want to know the root cause of your problem and heal, please read my blogs on www.truhealing.com or practo health feeds. Hope that helps...
Dr. Kuldeep Wagh Pune | Gynecologist
this is the commonest thing to happen. there is no rule that the periods should come exactly at the same time . there are many factors that affect periods, stress being the commonest one. you can take tab. meftal 500 thrice a day till the periods last. that would help
Dr. Chethan R S Bangalore | General Physician
Hi.... In a normal menstrual cycle, a balance between the hormones estrogen and progesterone regulates the buildup of the lining of the uterus (endometrium), which is shed during menstruation. If a hormone imbalance occurs, mentrual irregularities occurs.. Periods can be delayed for a single cycle or it can be delayed in every cycle. If the delay is in only a single cycle, the most likely cause is a temporary cause like stress.. Consult Gynecologist for further advice....