Irregular menstrual cycle
My wife s menstrual cycle is irregular pl help . is it affect concive pregnent. pl suggest medicine I want to know only is it affect pregnency

Dr. Disha Sridhar
Obstetrician 13 yrs exp Bangalore
If you really want to know the root cause of this issue and heal, please read my blogs on www.truhealing.com or practo health feeds. Hope that helps
Dr. Harsha
Hi there...I can understand your concern. Firstly the cause for irregular menstrual cycles should be identified and treated. Because it can affect pregnancy. Irregular menstrual cycles can be due to many reasons like pcod, anaemia, thyroid disorders, drug intake like hormonal drugs. So kindly consult a gynaecologist for further evaluation.