Irregular menses
Hi, my sister has a problem of irregular menses. On sonography it is found that the ovaries have increased in size but dont tend to burst. She followed homeopathy treatment for 3 years but there is no significant improvement in her cycle. Also when she gets them, it is painful and lasts for 8 days. What can cause this? Is this treatable?

Hello there. It could be a cyst in the ovaries but unless you post the USG reports we won't be able to say anything for sure. I suggest you post the reports along with the question. Consult a gynaecologist with the reports and take allopathy treatment. Don't waste time on other forms which won't work and will put you in risk. Regards