Irregular menses
From January 2016 my menses r kind of regular but bleeding is too low..lyk there was no need to use sanitary napkins..n it was lyk blood strands with minimal pain..there was no flow at all..I have a history of menses arriving late n sometyms no menses but till date I havnt got this kind of bleeding..mine was heavy bleeding previously.. But sddnly I don't know wat hppnd..pls help..m tooo worried

Dr. Himani Gupta
Gynecologist 12 yrs exp Navi Mumbai

Hi, you require further investigation. Hormonal profile in blood and ultrasound. I advise you to consult with your Gynaecologist