Iregular periods

Im suffering from irregular period every month it wil come after taking tablet because of that im becoming fat it will not come naturaly ...if im not taking tablet it will not after 3 to 4 month gap it will to take come can u suggest me what i wil need to do and my present weight is 68. hieght is 5.5. and im consultant many doctors they told me take tablet and they told me to take ultrasound test i do that also they told me it is fine nothing to worry and continue that tablets .can u please tell me tablets name also so that i can take thank you

Doctor Answers (1) on Iregular periods

Dr. Hithysh BM Bangalore | General Physician
Hello first and foremost is that we cannot prescribe medications without examination irregular cycles Polycystic ovarian disease Hypo pituitary axis well established or not should be found out consult obg specialist for further evaluation and treatment.