Involuntary urination
Hello.. after I urinate and get back from washroom there is involuntary leakage of 2-3 drops of urine which is making me uncomfortable at workplace ?? What might be the reason behind this ?

Dr. Satish Sawale
Ayurveda 18 yrs exp Navi Mumbai

U can have 2-3 tsf of cow ghee with early morning tea for 7days n choose to consult AYURVEDIC Dr who may shared for basti as its vataj issue
Dr. Venkat Raghav
Hey, It is not unusual for men to leak a bit of urine after they think they have finished urinating. The urethra is more accurately shaped like an upturned 'S'. If a little urine collects in the upper curve, it might not come out while you are urinating and then drip out afterwards. If this is the case, try 'milking' the urethra after urination.If it doesn't help you still consult urologist.