Inverted nipples
I have inverted nipples, which never come out . I want to have normal nipples. Is their any way naturally ? . I have heard about niplette , breast shells and supples .Do they work ?

Hi.., Your nipples contain some erectile tissue that causes them to become more prominent. You can encourage them to be more permanently erect by rolling the nipples between thumb and forefinger frequently, perhaps several times a day over a period of time. Also, gently pulling on the nipple when it is erect can help make this state more permanent. You can also buy nipple shields to use.