Thank you for your question. I'm sorry you are in so much pain.
Please see your gynaecologist who can help. I see you mention having intramural myomas. Sometimes the pain can be so bad that removing the uterus becomes necessary. Please clarify your doubts with your doctor. Generally delaying making a decision just leaves you in pain and also anaemic if your bleeds are very heavy too. You may try a Mirena intrauterine system if the cavity of the uterus is not too big or distorted but in my experience the benefit may not be good enough for you to want to continue with it.