Intoduction fish bone

Two weeks back a fish bone got stuck in my tonsil glands. I tried home remedies, homeopathy. Finally I consulted ENT specialist. Even I hv got a CT scan done of my neck. But nothing appeared. But it's vry painful and I can feel it with my fingers.

Doctor Answers (2) on Intoduction fish bone

Dr. Pinaki Mazumder Kolkata | Otologist/ Neurotologist
As two weeks have already passed, chance of fish bone sticking in the throat is very negligible. Chances of finding fish bone in X - rays or CT scan are also less as most of the fish bones are radiolucent. If there is pain at a particular point in the throat every time you swallow, You may undergo fibre optic laryngoscopy under local anesthesia. If you are too sensitive to allow examination under local anesthesia, you may have to be examined under general anesthesia. If you had consulted an ENT surgeon right at the beginning, he would have taken out the fish bone with in a few minutes and you would have been spared of all the trouble.
Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil Bangalore | ENT/ Otolaryngologist
Either go back to him or find another ENT Specialist in this app. Go and get it removed!