Intersphicteric Fistula
Hello doctor My husband Sonography reports says there I s an anterior low anal intersphicteric fistula at 12'o clock position. Internal opening low anal level Inferior tract seen. And both int and ext sphincters are normal.He just felt like a pus filled abscess which bursts in a day and it's recurring..and other than that no constipation,no pain in motion or bloody stools or any other symptoms...doctor said he needs a surgery to clear that fistula and He didn't give any medication either...And all his basic health is normal. suggest If he really needs surgery... Thank You

Dr. Deepthi Rao Gorukanti
General Physician 5 yrs exp Hyderabad

He definitely needs surgery. Meanwhile you can start tab amoxiclav 625mg three times a day for 5 days and tab metrogyl 500mg three times a day for 5 days.